I'm back from Iaq now and had been n the QH performance aspect and due to injuries
I'm wanting to sell out or trade out for one or two of the horses I indicated above, since
I'm still waiting on my pay to become regualr and my disability to start I'm not rich. I
want to ride so bad this year and have nothing to ride, all I have is QH's 1 stallion whos a finished reiner
and 2 mares that have babies now and due for another in may , ones a buckskin and so is her baby and I'm sure her 2nd one will be too, the other is a sorrel shes a roping stock yard horse, all have exc bloodlines such as paid by chich dual pep docs perscription king and so on, I'd sell seperate or as a pkg deal or trade a gaited of equal value. If anyone could help me I'd really appreciate it, because I sure would love to ride again on the trail . Thank you for reading my post and if you can help drp[ me a line and if you want to see my horses they are on my website which has my contact info on as well.