Tennessee Trail Riders

A social network of avid trail riders and horse enthusiasts

We are strictly a community of horse owners/lovers (4,000 members)

Please join us Saturday morning at 10am. Bring your lunch and drink, we will picnic on the trail. Ride will be about 4 hrs but can be adjusted if you need to ride back early (by yourself) or want a longer ride.
Call: Linda Grajewski 931-334-4399

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ahh Linda...I sure wish I could go with you all today, but I am at work earning money for my horse habit! I can see the clear blue sky through the window...makes me ill to have to stay inside. Yall ride safe and have fun! FYI...I rode at Many Cedars with my old pad and had NO PAD slipping problems...lol So definitely a new Tacky Tack pad is in my future.
Great PWAT ride today at Williamsport. It is beautiful. We can't wait to go back. I did hit dirt today( soft dirt). Just as we crossed a creek and started riding on a strip of plowed ground my horse decided to stop- drop and roll! Luckily I wasn't hurt and everyone was nice and helpful. Thanks!
Loved the ride today Linda, Thanks for leading it and making me welcome. I had a lot of fun. Nice meeting everyone and hope to get to ride with you all again.

RSS

Advertise on TTR Website:

Want to share your message with other Tennessee Trail Riders' ?

Call or text me at 615-202-9912

Direct Email Communications: $.15/contact

Cheers and happy trails!

© 2022   Created by Mike Murphy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service