Tennessee Trail Riders

A social network of avid trail riders and horse enthusiasts

We are strictly a community of horse owners/lovers (4,000 members)

Well with riding season upon us I was wondering where everyones favorite place to ride is. My favorite place to ride is Many Cedars. If you have never been there you need to make plans to go this year. I have been to campgrounds all over the south east and this is one of the best there is. Plenty of shade, plenty of water and Barry and Gina are some of the best people that you will ever meet. Give it a try you will be glad that you did. There is riding for everyone some easy going lazy riding and some challenging for the little more advanced. If you are looking for a relaxing weekend you need to make the trip, I can almost guarantee that you will return.
Duane

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am with you on many cedars Duane i have been to a lot of places in tennessee but will agree many cedars is my favorite we will be going there march 24,25 and 26
Sure wish I could go with yall that weekend but I will be on call. We are going the 11th for my sons birthday. But we will stay in touch and we may can get together and go another weekend.

Many Cedars is our favorite place!  Can hardly wait to make our first trip there this year!

We meet up with friends from East Tennessee and Indiana twice a year for a week long trip.  We like to try different places and last October, we invited them to Many Cedars and everyone seemed to really enjoy it.  I know one, in particular, from Indiana, who is ready to come back for another week.  She may even bring friends.

My husband and I have been visiting Many Cedars for several years and have always loved it.  It is nice to share somewhere like that with others and have them feel the same way.

And, yes, Barry and Gina are wonderful folks!  And they cook a MEAN breakfast!

Many Cedars is our favorite place, too! Steve and I love it so much, that's where we got married!!!(10-21-06) it was awsome!!! We had a Trail Ride with all our friends after we got married!!!! :-) l

RSS

Advertise on TTR Website:

Want to share your message with other Tennessee Trail Riders' ?

Call or text me at 615-202-9912

Direct Email Communications: $.15/contact

Cheers and happy trails!

© 2021   Created by Mike Murphy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service