Tennessee Trail Riders

A social network of avid trail riders and horse enthusiasts

We are strictly a community of horse owners/lovers (4,000 members)

Does anyone know a good trainer and teacher for me and my horse close to Chattanooga? I trail ride regularly, but my horse needs more ground manners, respecting the reins, body language, etc. I don't have the knowledge to train and I would also have to learn along with him. Thanks,
Judy

Views: 123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Judy--Bambi and Pete Dillingham are members of this site. I was interested in having a young horse started and was invited to observe a training session. I was very impressed with Pete's effectiveness. I was more impressed with the patient and natural horsemanship methods he used. After having talked with him at length, I felt totally comfortable about turning my baby over to him when the time comes. His location might be beneficial for you as well. He's located in Van Buren county near the White county line and just off Hwy. 111. He also is open to working with you and with your horse together. From my observation I think you should check him out. Happy trails!
Thanks Mary. Are they near Sparta? I will try to find the Dillinghams on the membership lists.
Thanks again,
Judy
Judy,

I live in Ooltewah and would be glad to direct you to several people in this area that might be able to help you and your horse. You can give me a call at (423)344-5526.

Thanks,
gaye

RSS

Advertise on TTR Website:

Want to share your message with other Tennessee Trail Riders' ?

Call or text me at 615-202-9912

Direct Email Communications: $.15/contact

Cheers and happy trails!

© 2022   Created by Mike Murphy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service