We are strictly a community of horse owners/lovers (4,000 members)
Share 'You can never be too careful!'
I got kicked in the stomach yesterday evening by my 3-year-old filly. I was going to spray her back with some fly spray while she was eating. Big mistake on my part, I should have known better. Nothing serious thank goodness, just very sore. I hate to think what could have been. No matter how well you know your horses, always use caution. :-)
You can share this discussion in two ways…
Share this link:
Send it with your computer's email program: Email this