Tennessee Trail Riders

A social network of avid trail riders and horse enthusiasts

We are strictly a community of horse owners/lovers (4,000 members)

Pat has been diagnosed with Chronic Monocytic Leukemia. She also lost her job due to the plant closing. A life long horse lover, Pat needs our help. Her family has organized a benefit ride to help with the expenses she will face. Lets all make plans to be there on Saturday, August 29 @ 1:00 $10.00 per person to ride and eat or $5.00 just to eat.
Auction after the ride.
Directions
From I-65: Take exit 14 and go towards Pulaski. Turn on Hwy. 166 and go 9.8 miles to H.Smith Rd. turn right on H.Smith Rd. and go 1.8 miles turn right look for trailers and signs

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jerimie, I would like to make a donation on Pat's behalf and donate something for the auction. I might not be able to make the ride due to having knee surgery last week so who should I contact to facilitate the donations?

Thank you for posting this on our website.
Pat is my wifes aunt. You can call my wife b/c Pat is in the hospital receiving kemo. Her # is (931) 638-5506
Hey Mike, sorry to hear about your knee surgery. How long will it be until you can ride again? I guess the hottest part of the summer is the best time to have to miss riding, but it still bites! Hope you are back in the saddle by cooler weather! Wayne and I still want to hook up and go riding with you sometime. Heal fast!
Jerimie:
I hope this ride will be a good turn out. I will also try to attend

RSS

Advertise on TTR Website:

Want to share your message with other Tennessee Trail Riders' ?

Call or text me at 615-202-9912

Direct Email Communications: $.15/contact

Cheers and happy trails!

© 2020   Created by Mike Murphy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service