Tennessee Trail Riders

A social network of avid trail riders and horse enthusiasts

We are strictly a community of horse owners/lovers (4,000 members)

Does anyone know date,what time and how much? I think it is the 9th of October.

Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Strolling Jim Trail ride is October 9, 2010 at 10 am. I found this info on the "What a Horse" Facebook page. Cost and exact location was not on there. Contact phone numbers where. Here is the post from FB.

What A Horse On October 9, 2010 the annual Strolling Jim Trail Ride will take place in Wartrace Tennessee. This year we are wanting to have the largest one ever to promote our Tennessee Walking Horse. As always Raymond Pimental will be hosting this ride which helps raise money for multiple charties. He can be reached at 931-685-904...1 or 931-580-2426 for more information.

There are multiple camp sites available that are horse friendly. Remember, October 9, 2010, starting at 10 AM. The Strolling Jim Trail Ride is a great ride with food, music, and prizes. Be sure to come.
I love this ride. It is a favorite of mine and Raymond and his crew do an incredible job. I plan on going. Hope to see you there. Sure hope the weather is cool and no rain.
Just to get the info. out there... The Wartrace Ride (Strolling Jim) is October 9, 2010. Time is 10:00am Cost is $10.00. Directions will be on the maurycountymountedministry.com website soon. Hope to see everyone there!
Any fellow long ears plan on doing this ride? We will be there with our 2 mules as we live just down the street from the starting point. Hope to see more mules to ride with.

RSS

Advertise on TTR Website:

Want to share your message with other Tennessee Trail Riders' ?

Call or text me at 615-202-9912

Direct Email Communications: $.15/contact

Cheers and happy trails!

© 2023   Created by Mike Murphy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service