Tennessee Trail Riders

A social network of avid trail riders and horse enthusiasts

If you have a service, product or event you would like announced via email to members of Tennessee Trail Riders,

please call/text 615-202-9912 or send email to info@bellaterraranch.com. 

We are strictly a community of horse owners/lovers (>3,000 members)

Looking for people to ride with during the week, I live in the Columbia area and I would like to ride maybe two times a week. If you would like to get together and ride ,please leave me a message on here or call me at (931)840-4740 I'm an older lady that likes to ride easy, on up to challenging trails. Thanks!

Views: 90

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Might be able to ride on Thursdays, but I can't start until next Thurs. Does that day work for you?

Beverly

Hello Beverly, Glad that you responded! Thursday's are great, unless I have appointments or something. I will have to wait till after Labor Day, before we could go....I'm packing for a trip to Buffalo River horse campground for the Holiday's and I have the farrier coming and two doctor appointments coming up...but after Labor day I'll be free to ride! Where do you live, so I can see where we could ride together!  (:

I would love to ride but I don't have transportation. There are some nice places in my area if you every come this far and can pick me up.
Peggy Moore

RSS

Advertise on TTR Website:

Want to share your message with other Tennessee Trail Riders' ?

Call or text me at 615-202-9912

Direct Email Communications: $.15/contact

Cheers and happy trails!

© 2017   Created by Mike Murphy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service