Tennessee Trail Riders

A social network of avid trail riders and horse enthusiasts

We are strictly a community of horse owners/lovers (4,000 members)

Looking for a Broke Walking or Spotted Saddle Horse Gelding or Mare....Reasonable....

If you have a Walking or Spotted Saddle Horse Gelding, Stallion, or Mare for sale please send me a pic and information @ SplashNGal5@aol.com

They have to be pretty, broke, and gentle.  Naturally gaited and reasonably priced upon horse criteria.  I am looking for 2 or 3.

Thanks!
Leighanne

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Leighanne, My friend has a liver chestnut gelding, 7 yrs old, good and broke, just has not been ridden in a while. He moved to NC so he needs to sale, he is asking 700 for him. Pretty horse, keen head and ear.....I would buy him if I had the stalls. I just don't have the room for him. Let me know if you want to look at him, I can get it set up...he has not advertised him yet. 931-224-2457
Hey girl! I would love to see a pic of him...if he is really pretty and a chestnut (pretty chestnut) in color...I might just like to look at him. Hollar at me, if you could get some good pics!!! You can send them to my find too @ 931-993-4858 Thanks!!! Leighanne-
He is the chocolate color....real keen head and ear too. I will try to get a pic of him today or tomarow...
http://www.trailridersclassifieds.com/InlineImage.php?mediaID=864&a...

we are asking $400.oo now
she is not broke , but has great ground manners.
with the right trainer she could be great!
http://www.trailridersclassifieds.com/BrowseHorses.php?AdAge=99999&...[]=Georgia&MinAge=&MaxAge=&MinPrice=&MaxPrice=&MinStudPrice=&MaxStudPrice=&IncludeSold=on&MinHeight=&MaxHeight=&Name=&Pedigree=&MinTemper=1&MaxTemper=10&MinActualization=Good+breeding

only asking $400.oo now.
not broke , but the savings could send her to a good trainer.
I dont have any for sale but I know of 2 that a man who knows little of horses is trying to get rid of. A papered mare who used to show, 16yrs old, and her 2 yr old stud. I went to look at them yesterday, the mare seems sweet enough but the stud a little skittish and would need a bit of work.

RSS

Advertise on TTR Website:

Want to share your message with other Tennessee Trail Riders' ?

Call or text me at 615-202-9912

Direct Email Communications: $.15/contact

Cheers and happy trails!

© 2021   Created by Mike Murphy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service