Tennessee Trail Riders

A social network of avid trail riders and horse enthusiasts

We are strictly a community of horse owners/lovers (4,000 members)

Has anyone ever ridden at (or knows anything about) Long Branch Lakes in Spencer?  It is near Fall Creek Falls State Park.  A friend of mine is wanting to go try it this weekend but I don't know anything about it.  If you can give me any information, I would appreciate it.  Thanks!

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not been there but very tempted. Only thing that hold me back is the Highway. It's hair pin curves going up Hwy 30 or down. Now I have not have motion sickness but it gives me one pulling a small trailer or large.  If you been to Fall Creek Falls you know what I mean. You can get on Hwy 111 turn  in to Fall Creek and drive all the way through that then, turn left go up on 30 then turn Right.  Check the map out first.  Hey I live in McMinnville, and I think I would just got to Big South Fork, instead. Or East Fork.

Lucy Eastman, McMinnville, TN

I went last year & will never go back.  The trails were grown up & not marked.  Unless things have changed, the place is just not used.  If you do decide to go make note that you need a 4x4 to get up the hill to the parking lot.
Thanks for the information.  If the trails aren't great, it's sure not worth the difficult trip.  I think we will find another place to ride this weekend.

RSS

Advertise on TTR Website:

Want to share your message with other Tennessee Trail Riders' ?

Call or text me at 615-202-9912

Direct Email Communications: $.15/contact

Cheers and happy trails!

© 2019   Created by Mike Murphy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service