Tennessee Trail Riders

A social network of avid trail riders and horse enthusiasts

We are strictly a community of horse owners/lovers (4,000 members)

Just returned from a great ride to Dupont State Forest,located between Hendersonville and Brevard North Carolina. There are waterfalls and great trails. Easily marked and not difficult. The foliage was beautiful too. Takes about 5 hours from Woodbury. The campground we stayed at you can look at www.ultimateridecampground.com
Definitely worth the drive.

Views: 39

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd not heard of this place but it sounds and looks great. Thanks for attaching the pictures. I'll bet it's pretty in the winter with the leaves off the trees too. Looks like a good weekend ride. Thanks for adding this, I'm going to try to get there within the next few months.
Mike Murphy said:
I'd not heard of this place but it sounds and looks great. Thanks for attaching the pictures. I'll bet it's pretty in the winter with the leaves off the trees too. Looks like a good weekend ride. Thanks for adding this, I'm going to try to get there within the next few months.
She closes parts of the campground during the winter. The spring would be a great time to go with lots of water coming over the falls. I'm plannin on going back in April 09. The owner/manager's name is Dana.

RSS

Advertise on TTR Website:

Want to share your message with other Tennessee Trail Riders' ?

Call or text me at 615-202-9912

Direct Email Communications: $.15/contact

Cheers and happy trails!

© 2022   Created by Mike Murphy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service