Tennessee Trail Riders

A social network of avid trail riders and horse enthusiasts

If you have a service, product or event you would like announced via email to members of Tennessee Trail Riders,

please call/text 615-202-9912 or send email to info@bellaterraranch.com. 

We are strictly a community of horse owners/lovers (>3,000 members)

All Discussions Tagged 'Horse' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

paint an aluminum horse trailer

I have a 3 horse aluminum trailer that is in need of a makeover! It is structurally sound and I am very happy with it! I don't want to sell…

Started by Leslie Perry

5 Sep 21
Reply by Lydia Spears

Horses banned on trails at Laurel Hill Until Janaury

Have you heard that the new administrator for Laurel Hill has banned horses on the trails (we can ride the roads) until January to make way…

Started by Cindy & Rob Beresh-Bryant

0 Sep 6, 2012

Timber Ridge Horse Campground Repeat Winner 5 star campground #1 in the nation

NEWS January 17, 2012 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Timber Ridge Horse Campground Repeat Winner For the second year in a row, Timber Ridge Horse…

Started by Denise Stevens

5 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Nancy Ave

Gonna be a beautiful weekend

There isnt going to be many more great riding weekends left!!  We have two more trails opened within the last couple of weeks and We only h…

0 Nov 15, 2011

Question on Horse Trailer for sale

Hello,  I tried calling the number posted for the horse trailer that is for sale. It is the wrong number.  Can anyone tell me what the corr…

Started by Melissa L Wright

1 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Scott

Girl Scout Workshop

I'm looking for Junior Girl Scouts and Junior Troops that are interested in earning their Horse Lover Badge.  I am a Girl Scout leader with…

Started by Donna from True West Campground

0 Jul 8, 2011

Timber Ridge Horse Campground rates #1 Five Star Campground in the Nation by Trail Riders

Five Star Campgrounds Named by Trail RidersNEWSJanuary 17, 2011 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Timber Ridge Horse Campground Voted Best in 2010 Timb…

8 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Sharon Larkin

Horse Transport this weekend!

Making a road trip from Shelbyville, TN to Raleigh, NC with 2 horses.  Have room for 2 more if anyone needs their horse transported there o…

Started by Gail

0 Feb 17, 2010

Hoof Care in MUD like this?

I have seen many problems with hoof maintenance in weather like this and I thought maybe we could share some ideas?    Obviously, a horse s…

Started by Grimwood's Horseshoeing

5 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Nancy Ave

Timber Ridge Horse Campground rated 2nd highest Five-Star facility out of 800 campgrounds!!!

Timber Ridge Horse Campground has acheived the 2nd highest 5 star rating out of over 800 horse campgrounds. Timber Ridge Horse Campground i…

6 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Adrienne Walsh

RSS

Advertise on TTR Website:

Want to share your message with other Tennessee Trail Riders' ?

Call or text me at 615-202-9912

Direct Email Communications: $.15/contact

Cheers and happy trails!

© 2017   Created by Mike Murphy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service