Tennessee Trail Riders

A social network of avid trail riders and horse enthusiasts

We are strictly a community of horse owners/lovers (4,000 members)

Donna from True West Campground's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"We have used Hope's equine dentistry and think she is great. Her # is (423)215-2308…"

Donna from True West Campground replied Jun 24, 2012 to equine dentist needed

7 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by dusty414

"True West Campground Stables and Mercantile does not charge to ride the trails and o…"

Donna from True West Campground replied May 30, 2012 to Camp Charges

5 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Denise Stevens

"We don't have any organized rides planned, but we (True West) have great access to t…"

Donna from True West Campground replied Aug 25, 2011 to so few organized trail rides this year

14 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Donna from True West Campground

"Hi Christy, I don't know of any organized rides coming up, however, I do know that i…"

Donna from True West Campground replied Aug 14, 2011 to so few organized trail rides this year

14 Aug 25, 2011

"So sorry for your loss.  It is so difficult because no matter how much time you have…"

Donna from True West Campground replied Jun 19, 2011 to my heart is broken

14 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by James Hunt

"Hi Leisa,   Oh!  I hope we do meet soon.  That would be great.  We do plan on being…"

Donna from True West Campground replied May 1, 2011 to Your idea of a great campground?

20 May 1, 2011

"Hi Gerry - thanks for the feedback.  We do have maps but they were put together by t…"

Donna from True West Campground replied Apr 26, 2011 to Your idea of a great campground?

20 May 1, 2011

"It appears that the prior owner did cut down a lot of trees.  We do have a few sites…"

Donna from True West Campground replied Apr 26, 2011 to Your idea of a great campground?

20 May 1, 2011

"Hi Jennifer - yup.  I agree.  We have two hooks in each stall.  One for water and on…"

20 May 1, 2011

"Hi Nancy.  I look forward to meeting you.  I am still here in NH but my husband and…"

Donna from True West Campground replied Apr 25, 2011 to Your idea of a great campground?

20 May 1, 2011

RSS

Advertise on TTR Website:

Want to share your message with other Tennessee Trail Riders' ?

Call or text me at 615-202-9912

Direct Email Communications: $.15/contact

Cheers and happy trails!

© 2020   Created by Mike Murphy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service