Tennessee Trail Riders

A social network of avid trail riders and horse enthusiasts

We are strictly a community of horse owners/lovers (4,000 members)

Current equine topics (701)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is anyone going riding on Sunday? Aug 30th?

Hey is anyone going riding on Sunday August 30th? No crazy stuff.. just some nice riding? Many Cedars? Laurel Hill? Primm Springs? Why Not…

Started by Gale

0 Aug 29, 2009

Horse Slaughter Bill in Tennessee

IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED The Tennessee bill HB1428 allowing the slaughter of horses within the state is held up in committee. Please assi…

Started by Duane Lovett

0 Aug 29, 2009

Deterioration of the spinous processes...

We have an 19 year old TWH mare that has been dianosed with this. It is causing lameness in her right front leg due to nerve damage. We hav…

Started by Mike and Sheila Long

2 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Mike and Sheila Long

Ohio state park trails?

I am planning a trip to Ohio soon to meet some friends, and we decided to stay in a state park, and, of course, I want to bring my horses (…

Started by Laura

0 Aug 27, 2009

horse camping in E. TN

My husband is wanting to go horse camping in east TN for fall leaf pictures. We have never been there so I need info about places to camp w…

Started by Adrienne Walsh

13 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Mike and Sheila Long

TWH and Quarter Horse For Sale

I was referred to this site, I have a friend who has 2 horses that he needs to move asap. One is a double registered TWH palomino mare, she…

Started by Vickie

3 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Mike Murphy

Trail ride!

Pat has been diagnosed with Chronic Monocytic Leukemia. She also lost her job due to the plant closing. A life long horse lover, Pat needs…

Started by Bubba's Last Words

4 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Adrienne Walsh

twh for trail riding

looking for a twh gelding for a nerves beginner trail rider. I have a qh reg mare with king blood line i would like to trade.She is 15y old…

Started by Peggy hillis

10 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by peggy hillis

Riding Mule Wanted

I am looking for an older, well broke mule gelding for my husband. Please let me know if any one knows of any that are available. Thanks!

Started by Luanne

0 Aug 3, 2009

BOOK- How to Afford Horses On A Fixed Budget

I started writing this book a little over a yr or so ago. I tried to compile everything I have picked up over the pat 13 yrs of owning hors…

Started by arizona2ride

2 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by arizona2ride

RSS

Advertise on TTR Website:

Want to share your message with other Tennessee Trail Riders' ?

Call or text me at 615-202-9912

Direct Email Communications: $.15/contact

Cheers and happy trails!

© 2022   Created by Mike Murphy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service