Tennessee Trail Riders

A social network of avid trail riders and horse enthusiasts

We are strictly a community of horse owners/lovers (4,000 members)

Current equine topics (701)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Barefoot trimming

I'm trying to get in touch with Nora Miller to see if she goes to Crossville to work on horses. If anyone can help just drop me a line. THA…

Started by Tazz Weekly

2 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Tazz Weekly

hoof boots

Have been riding barefoot horses for years, but I have one that is more tender footed. Want to get hoof boots for him. Any advise or sugges…

Started by Teresa Fralix

7 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Tazz Weekly

Feed- Low sugar?

Hi, I have 2 horse both on 11% sweet feed for past 10 yrs. ...one of our horses was lame this week, after calling vet... he said No grain…

Started by Connie Davis

4 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Connie Davis

4th of July at Saddle Valley Campground

4th of July at Saddle Valley Campground Saddle Valley Campground, Ed an Teresa invite you to join us celebrating our Nations Birthday, and…

Started by Ed Elam

0 Jun 17, 2014

MANY CEDARS HORSE CAMP

Rode this week-end and met the NEW owners...they are doing an awesome job!!! Trails were great and planning on riding there again on Wed. P…

Started by Linda Grajewski

6 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Jeanne Abel

Looking for kid-safe first pony

I am looking for a 12-13.3 hand GAITED pony for my 6 year old to learn to ride on. I want something that will be safe for him now in the ro…

Started by Heather Maccarrone

0 Jun 10, 2014

Orchard Cove, Townsend, TN

Interested in any information on this place.  A few years ago, I heard there was not much riding there.  Recently, I heard there is plenty…

Started by Melinda Smith

8 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Connie Davis

best of America by horseback

Had an AWSOME time at the ride at Milky Way Farm.  Great to meet you, Mike. All of the riders and folks were just wonderful. My little paso…

Started by Teresa Fralix

1 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Mike Murphy

YANAHLI

More trails are coming to Columbia, Tn.  This is great news and the area is on Iron Bridge Road across the river from the boat ramp.  The n…

Started by Larry Brewer

9 May 28, 2014
Reply by Larry Brewer

Weekday Mule Rider's

Wanted: Riding partner's during the week, that ride mules nice and easy....I have a green mule that needs wet saddle pads. Need riding budd…

Started by Audrey Faye Rody

6 May 22, 2014
Reply by Audrey Faye Rody

RSS

Advertise on TTR Website:

Want to share your message with other Tennessee Trail Riders' ?

Call or text me at 615-202-9912

Direct Email Communications: $.15/contact

Cheers and happy trails!

© 2022   Created by Mike Murphy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service